Loading...

CARPET + UPHOLSTERY

Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating
(1 customer review)

13.99

FREE SHIPPING OVER 30€

MADE WITH THE EARTH AND YOU IN MIND

Carpet & Upholstery is here for you to get effective results and a fresh appearance on the soft surfaces in your car, boat or home without a need to put rubber gloves.

13.99

Choose size

Clear selection
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

BENEFITS

  • REMOVE STAINS NATURALLY: Our carpet and upholstery spray fights against the dirt effectively and without a use of nasty toxins as nonylphenol ethoxylates (yes, they are as bad as they sound). You will not need to use any protectants to clean with our carpet cleaner and get the same results without harming yourself!
  • CLEAN EVEN THE MOST DELICATE AREAS: With this solvent-based cleaner, you are able to remove dirt safely from the lightest to the darkest shades of carpets and upholstery. You will be using an eco-friendly, natural product that does not contain harsh chemicals that often strip colour, cause shading and other permanent damage.
  • GO BEYOND YOUR CAR: Our carpet and upholstery cleaner is a real 3-in-1 deal! It could be used for your car, home or boat and will leave a fresh citrus scent as an added bonus for you only.
  • KEEP YOUR CHILDREN SAFE: This is a truly eco-friendly product – non-toxic, biodegradable, NPE-free. You will be able to clean your car anywhere you go and even with your little ones NOTE: The formula includes lemon orange essential oils that are toxic to cats and dogs.
  • TRY WITHOUT RISK: We carefully inspect every product before shipping and use superior quality ingredients and packaging to be sure you will be satisfied. Still, if for any reason you don’t love our cleaner, just return it within 100 days and get your money back – no questions asked.

COMPATIBLE SURFACES

  

Join thousands of our satisfied customers by ordering today!

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

1 review for CARPET + UPHOLSTERY
  1. Rated 5 out of 5

    I can’t say I’ve tried a million products and THIS one is the one that works because that wouldn’t be true. This is the first thing I buy to clean my car seats that have been dirty for 6 years. I’ve owned the car for that long and never treated the upholstery. They were disgusting. I played sports (clay stains, dirt stains, sweat stains) and I’ve taken small kids and drunk adults (beer stains, soda stains, coffee stains, juice stains)- This product removed about 90% of the stains, and the remaining 10% were much less noticeable! It really works great! My car looks gorgeous compared to what it was! And the smell is not bad! At first is a little strong… but after a couple of days, anyone who got in my car complimented the smell which I thought was weird because I wasn’t particularly a fan of it… Only con is that it wasn’t enough! I am missing the passenger seat because I ran out of it. I would suggest buying the two at the same time because my car is small and it wasn’t enough.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Search